Speculating on the rumors surrounding professional wrestling is a popular pastime of many followers, maybe second solely to really watching the matches. On this each day column, we check out the newest rumors being churned out by the professional wrestling rumor mill.
Necessary reminder: Rumors are simply that — rumors. None of this has been confirmed as reality, it’s simply circulating across the professional wrestling rumor mill. We monitor rumor accuracy in a weekly characteristic referred to as Rumor Look Again you’ll find here. Bear in mind, take all of it with a grain of salt.
Rumors for the Day:
- In accordance with the Mat Men Podcast, it seems like WWE has live events with fans deliberate for the primary roster from July 16 via July 19. This might theoretically embody Excessive Guidelines on July 18, primarily based on previous rumors.
- Wrestling Inc realized that Zelina Vega’s return to WWE has been within the works since earlier than WrestleMania 37. Fightful provides that Vega was filmed strolling into the Efficiency Heart with the Rock’s daughter, Simone Johnson.
- In an replace on the health of Orange Cassidy, it feels like he handed concussion testing, per Bryan Alvarez of Wrestling Observer Live.
- F4WOnline’s Dave Meltzer stated the rationale why Santana missed this week’s (May 12) episode of Dynamite is as a result of he’s at the moment sick.
- There’s hypothesis that the rationale why Christian was dumped right into a battle royal at AEW Double or Nothing is as a result of he was initially presupposed to wrestle in opposition to Ricky Starks on the cardboard, however plans modified after Starks suffered a neck fracture.
You probably have heard of any attention-grabbing rumors that you just’d like so as to add, be happy to submit them within the feedback part beneath. Simply bear in mind they’re rumors and never confirmed as reality, so please take them as such. And verify our weekly Rumor Look Again here to maintain monitor of how usually rumors become right.